One of the greatest benefits of writing and publishing a book is the ability to impact future generations. That is why many authors publish for legacy. They have a story they want to tell. Or maybe it is a story that was passed down through their family for generations and now it is time to pass it on. Or it might even be something they created for the enjoyment of their children and grandchildren and now they want to share the story (or stories) with the world.
Here are a few more reasons why you might want to consider legacy publishing:
1. You are a writer - you like to tell stories.
2. Your story matters - why not you.
3. Prove others wrong - show the naysayers your truth.
4. Therapeutic for you - let go, move forward and help others.
5. Because you CAN! - today it is so much easier to make an impact.
6. Our time here is finite - make your time on earth count by sharing your gifts.
Legacy publishing lives longer than you. It is a way you can contribute to future generations. You might be sharing life lessons or business lessons. You might write as a memoir, non-fiction, novel (fiction based on non-fiction facts), or even a children’s book. However, no matter what genre you choose now is a perfect time to start on that Legacy Publishing Project.
And don’t forget, you can always come back to these articles and get inspiration, knowledge, or opportunity. If you want to do a deeper dive just click on the scribe button and choose monthly or annual membership.
What kind of legacy do you want to leave? Please share in the comments. I look forward to hearing more about the stories you want to contribute to the world.